Shirts are crew neck and short sleeve designed with superior craftsmanship, exceptional USA-made quality utilizing Airlume Combed and Ring-Spun cotton (1% poly) engineered to create a soft, smooth shirt.
Stylish design, true to fit for for any body, with a tear away label.
All tees are perfect for the beach, hiking, dancing, running errands or simply lounging around the house or apartment.
Laundry Care Recommendations
- Machine Wash Cold w/ Like Colors
- Tumble Dry Cool inside out
What is Airlume Combed and Ring-Spun cotton?
- Clean cotton that has 2-1/2 times more impurities combed out than standard ring spun cotton.
- Long Staple Cotton which makes for less stray fibers and a tight-knit print surface.
- Eco-Dyed. All shirt fabrics are dyed using 7x less water than conventional processes with eco-friendly dyes
100% NO SWEATSHOPS/PLATINUM WRAP GUARANTEE
All shirts are manufactured in the U.S. and internationally in a no-sweat-shop, humane and sustainable way. The Platinum W.R.A.P. certification is committed to making sure sewing and cutting floors are pleasant, productive and comfortable places to be.
What Principles Does the WRAP Certification Include?
- Human resources management
- Health and safety standards
- Environmental and eco-friendly practices
- Legal compliance including import/export, customs compliance and security standards
FAIR LABOR ASSOCIATION
All shirts are produced in accordance with the Fair Labor Association, an organization committed to upholding the FLA Workplace Code of Conduct and Principles of Fair Labor and Responsible Sourcing throughout the entire supply chain.
100% ECO-FRIENDLY PRODUCTION
All tees are designed, dyed and cut in the United States of America with a commitment to sustainability.
By using newer, more efficient dye machines, 7x less water is used than the average for clothing manufacturers, saving 24 million gallons a week. All water used in shirt manufacture goes through a filtration system that allows the water to be recycled.
Solar energy is utilized to power sewing and cutting facilities, motion-sensor LED lighting and skylights are installed in buildings, and electric car charging stations are provided to encourage employees to go green.
VIRTUALLY ZERO WASTE
All manufacturing facilities produce virtually no landfill due to almost everything being recycled that can't be turned into a tee. The fabric cutting process is optimized to reduce plastic use, and excess fabric is recycled into a number of things like baby bibs or stuffing for upholstery. Let nothing go to waste!